We get real with our #RealTalkWithoutBorders today talking about our wardrobe malfunctions and our kitchen mishaps. If you didn’t already understand our spacey, klutzy sides…you will after this.
Then we get into it, and this episode is JUICY. We asked our Podcast Facebook group what they thought about alcohol, and how often they enjoy a drink or two (or ten). The amount of responses and comments that we got was remarkable, so we wanted to do an entire episode about it. We talk about the pros and cons of drinking, how it affects our health and fitness, and we sprinkle in lots of our personal experiences with alcohol over the years.
Some topics covered:
- Binge and underage drinking
- Women and alcohol: from mommy memes to harsher criticism than male drinkers
- Social situations and “party friends”
- Effects on your mood, including different types of alcohol
- How to determine if alcohol is the right choice for YOUR lifestyle…and when it might not be.
Make sure you join our Facebook group to get the inside scoop!
And check us out on Instagram!
Like this episode? Please share the love by leaving us a review! Here’s how.
And email us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!