This episode is a little different than usual, and it’s a little heavy.
We decided to touch on the vulnerable stuff….the sensitive stuff…the really tricky stuff.
Anxiety is completely misunderstood, and it’s often not talked about for fear of shame or embarrassment.
In this episode we talk about:
- What anxiety looks like and how it shows up differently in everyone
- Kate share some of her personal experiences with panic attacks
- Em talks about how to support loved ones experiencing anxiety
- Simple health changes that, in our experiences, have helped relieve some anxiety symptoms
- Overuse of the word “anxious” in situations that don’t warrant it
- Shame around mental health
If this episode resonated with you, be sure to leave us a review on iTunes and we will donate $1 to the charity of the month!
Make sure you join our Facebook group to get the inside scoop!
And check us out on Instagram!
Like this episode? Please share the love by leaving us a review! Here’s how.
And email us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!