Flu season is in FULL EFFECT and is going to last until May this year, which means we have to stay diligent in protecting our health.
In this episode, we’re hitting some big questions about the flu and wintertime colds. To name a few:
- Should you get an annual flu shot?
- How do stress, sleep, and digestion come into play with illness?
- What are some natural remedies for a cough?
- What can you do if you end up with the flu?
- What should you eat (and avoid eating) when you have the flu?
In this episode, you’ll hear all about cold and flu remedies, immune boosters, and so much more.
Make sure you join our Facebook group to get the inside scoop!
And check us out on Instagram!
Like this episode? Please share the love by leaving us a review! Here’s how.
And email us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!