Calories are king…Or are they?
In today’s episode, we talk all about calorie counting and the impact calories have on how we eat. We answer questions like…
- Is weight loss really “calories in < calories out”?
- Are all calories created equal?
- How do we know where to start with calories?
- Should we track our eating?
- How does the amount of calories you eat affect your hormones? Why does that matter?
We also talk about weight watchers pros/cons, over- and under-eating, why losing your period is a red flag, micro-nutrients, and so much more. There’s a lot more to the calorie story than what we hear in popular diets…Give this episode a listen to learn what you need to know about the calories you’re eating!
Make sure you join our Facebook group to get the inside scoop!
And check us out on Instagram!
Like this episode? Please share the love by leaving us a review! Here’s how.
And email us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!